BQ cabins on Rotterdam

mikey55

I have sailed on numerous HAL ships, but not the Rotterdam. I always get a verandah, but have never had a BQ cabin. Has anyone had one? Is there an unusual amount of noise or rattling, or are they no different than other cabins in that area of the ship?

I have sailed on numerous HAL ships, but not the Rotterdam. I always get a verandah, but have never had a BQ cabin. Has anyone had one? Is there an unusual amount of noise or rattling, or are they no different than other cabins in that area of the ship?

Bumping this to the top. Hopefully someone can answer?? The photos I have are from 2007 so are to outdated to give a real answer.

Joanie

We sail on the Rotterdam tomorrow for a 7 day round trip Alaska cruise. We will be in BQ 6107. So when we return I will let you know how it was. Will also try to take some pictures. We booked the lowest verandah guarantee and got this...so we are happy. We'll be in touch in about a week...very rarely do we do internet during the cruise!!

:D

We were in BQ cabin last week on the Rotterdam, we did the guarantee and this is what we got. We were on the port bow. We LOVED it!! I liked the motion, it made me sleep great. It was much bigger than I had expected. We had more than enough room in the cabin, bathroom, and verandah. The BQ ammenities arent much of an upgrade. We did use one the yoga mats to layout and get some sun on our verandah the day we sailed out of Seattle since there is only one lounger. Please ask if you have any specific questions....

Archived