Self Serve Laundromats & Upgrades...

aussieonwater

Hi All,

Does anyone know what time the self serve laundromats are open on the Star Princess ? Please don't say 24 hours... We just had our JJ guarantee confirmed right next store to the laundry....

Where is MY upgrade fairy ?? LOL... :p

BTW, when booking a guarantee has anyone ever been scheduled in a room in the catagory booked and been upgraded later - closer to sail date ??

Hi there from Adelaide.

We have cruised the Star twice, I have used the laundromats on the ship as early as 7 am and as late as 10 pm, they were still open...BUT...very quiet, those machines are really quiet in there. They are also SPOTLESSLY clean, :)

We had an inside cabin on our first cruise, only a few doors from there, no noise at all.

Have a great trip, and ENJOY.. We just loved the Star...

S&D

:)

redclam.gif.9a29b6e1420cde75aee08a5a6cf257d6.gif

Hey Adeliade,

Don't you just love cruises..it's relative undiscovered in Australia compared to USA don't you think. It must be a pricing thing, the cruise prices in the Australian market are criminal....

We have been on RCCL Voyager before and loved it. This time we are on Star then Valor the following week, what can I say... Addicted....

jess

i almost always book a guarantee room and get assigned a cabin very quickly...but i usually get an upgrade as little as 2 days before sailing. I just got an upgrade on my last cruise with the golden 3 days before sail date. keep checking your cruise personalizer so if you do get a cabin change after ticketing you can direct your luggage to the right place! i think you're kind of lucky to be so close to the laundry though, it was a pain for me to walk all the way down the hall to iron my dress...

Archived