Message for Jo and Rob... Are you around???

Scrapchick

I am on the Eclipse, 2 doors away from your cabin and have taken a bunch of pics for you. I also have specialty restaurant menus, daily programs and Fun Factory programs too. I will be in Cornwall for 2 weeks after disembarking tomorrow and can mail those to you if you want.

We should exchange e-mail addresses. Please let me know when you get this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scrapchick!

Thanks for posting did you have a great time? I was told on the costa site that you were looking for me on this board, sorry I didn't realise sooner. I would love to receive photos and any other info you have about the ship. (We have booked at week on Costa in October so I've been busy researching the Serena lately, unfortunately the Costa board is not very active so it is really hard getting information)

My email address is jmhowarth7@aol.com

Thank you so much in advance. Are you going to post a review?

Thanks for getting in touch! I might write a review, but won't be home for another couple of weeks so it will be a while before it gets done. I usually do them very quickly or lose momentum... Actually, I am in Cornwall right now. I have some Fun Factory daily programs for you plus a couple of Celebrity Todays as well. Do you want me to mail them to you from here, as I'm in the UK???

I have plenty of cabin pics for you when I get home as well and will e-mail them to you. Your cabin was 2 doors from mine and very nice, absolutely identical to mine in every way.

Thanks for your e-mail addy... I'll send you a message with mine and then we can talk a bit more privately.

Will be in touch!

Thank you so much for sending me the information it arrived today! The Fun Factory looks great fun (although I don't understand half the activities that are on!)

A question about the sailaway, it says it was a Pimms sailaway, was the Pimms complementary? I would be very impressed if it is.

Glad you got it! Half the activities meant little to me but DD knew what they all were and was quite discriminating about which ones she would go to.

Pimms sail away??? Don't know for sure, but would be willing to bet it wasn't free drinks... You get welcome aboard champagne and free drinks at the captain's welcome but that's about it. I don't drink, so none of it is really an issue for me. One really good Captain's Club perk Hubby enjoyed was free drinks from 4-6 in the Sky Lounge each day. He did get me a glass of wine each time and we would go to dinner and I would nurse the glass for the entire meal and leave half of it.

Archived