actual size of cabin

millwood1

Avg sq ft cabin: 168 Balcony:

Balcony size ranges from 46 to 89 square feet.

The cabin sizes are all the same, it is the balcony sizes that differ. Caribe Deck balcony will be just about 9 ft by 9 ft, which is the largest balcony for a balcony cabin (89 sq ft). Others on different decks are just over 9 ft by 5 ft (46 sq ft).

What is the interior size of a minisuite on Emerald deck?

The exact same size as all of the other mini suites sq ft cabin: 277 Balcony: 46

The only thing different about the Emerald Deck minis is that the balcony is covered, ALL of the mini suites are identical in size and layout.

The exact same size as all of the other mini suites sq ft cabin: 277 Balcony: 46

The only thing different about the Emerald Deck minis is that the balcony is covered, ALL of the mini suites are identical in size and layout.

I thought that the AA mini's were 3 inches wider. :D:D;)

Avg sq ft cabin: 168 Balcony:

Balcony size ranges from 46 to 89 square feet.

The cabin sizes are all the same, it is the balcony sizes that differ. Caribe Deck balcony will be just about 9 ft by 9 ft, which is the largest balcony for a balcony cabin (89 sq ft). Others on different decks are just over 9 ft by 5 ft (46 sq ft).

I think you have been kind enough to post this before, Toto. And you are correct - it is the bigger balcony on the Caribe deck that give the added square footage to the total cabin size. The interior cabin area is the same size.

We have been in Caribe balcony cabins and Emerald balcony cabins. The only difference is in the size of the balcony. This time, on the Emerald Princess, we are in an AD mini on Emerald deck. I KNOW that that cabin has a much larger interior! :)

We have been in Caribe balcony cabins and Emerald balcony cabins. The only difference is in the size of the balcony. This time, on the Emerald Princess, we are in an AD mini on Emerald deck. I KNOW that that cabin has a much larger interior! :)

Oh yea, in the AD you will have a nice sitting area and it won't be just a bedroom. And the normal mini suites have a 9 by 7 balcony, so it will only be a couple of feet less in depth than your Caribe Balcony cabin balcony, you will never miss those extra two fee. lol Very comfortable mini suites. :) Enjoy!

You'll find a totally different type of mini suite on these larger ships in comparison to the Ocean (X-Tahitian Princess). Personally, I think I liked the layout of the smaller ships minis better, but that could just be my preference. We have sailed in a lot of the minis on the Grand Class and larger ships, and although different, love the sitting area.

Archived