Need info on Everglades air boat

snifflesmcg

My boyfriend and I will be in Port Canaveral in November and we are interested in going on a tour via air boat through the everglades. NCL offers the excursion for $66 and was wondering if anybody has ever done this one or if there is a better one. Thanks.

Head on over to the NCL board and ask and you'll find people who have done that particular tour.

Is this a pre or post cruise tour?

There are many tour companies that offer this. Just google it. But remember you will have to pay for the transportation to get there.

Okay. Gotcha. Then how about going over to your cruise roll call board and get and share info there? Might pick up some others from your ship that will split transportation costs. We do it often with our Celebrity cruisemates. Saves money and you get a better experience than with a bus load from the ship.;)

In April we cruised into Port Canaveral, rented a car and went to Lone Cabbage (Twister airboat rides). Total for this whole trip was.....

Rental car - $40 total (got a chrysler 300)

admission for airboat ride for 3 - $20 each (there was a two dollar off coupon on line)

gas -$28

total $128:D

plus we got to stop at Cocoa beach and walk around and went to Walmart for supplies

P.S. while we were at the airboat rides, our cruise line busses showed up with people we recognized!

Cruise line excursion for 3 would be approx. $200.00

You do the math! :eek:

Any questions, let me know!

I must admit that the highlight of my cruise was the airboat ride! What an awesome experience. I highly recommend doing it. My family and I are cruising again in October to Port Canaveral and they are going to do the car rental, and airboat ride as I suggested.

I think we are definately going to do it. As I said, the excursion is $66 per person and there is only two of us. Oh boy, I am still torn as to which to choose.

Renting a car was a breeze and we got out there before the excursion. It was wonderful. You won't go wrong. It does get cool out on the airboat so you may want to take a jacket depending on the weather. The day we went, it got cloudy and I was very cold in a sleeveless shirt.

Archived