Getting back to the ship on time

M311

Hi, I am planning on going on the Carnival Legend in March 2011. We are thinking of booking the cave tubing and zip line tour with X treme...How good are they at getting you back to the port in time for tender? I really want to do both activities, but if it's safer to just book one through the ship, then I'll do that. Thanks in advance!

While there are no guarantees, with an independent company, their livelihood depends on getting cruise passengers back on time. One missed ship can bring tons of negative comments, and loss of business. So, if you pick a reputable company (cruise critic is a great place to find out who is good), you should be all set. Book the earliest tour you can. We used X-Stream a couple of years ago, and they were great.

Since says not to start new threads I will ask here and hope that someone that has an answer will see it..

Has anyone done the carnival jeep/cave excursion in Belize? We are afraid to book off carnival since it is a tender and want to get off in time.

We sail on the Dream in 69 days and have all other excursions decided and booked just can't decide on Belize yet.....cave tubing is out for us....

Archived