Luggage Tags with RCCL

Hi all;

I am looking for some help in getting luggage tags.

I found the following on RCCL's site;

North American guests who have received their electronic cruise document (eDoc) and have an assigned stateroom number may request their complimentary luggage tags by logging on to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/eDocs. Once you log-in (by providing your name, booking number, date of departure, ship & sail date), select "request" in the Luggage Tags section of the Cruise Documentation Page to submit.

I have my cruise documents, checked in online, and I have my cabin assignment. I checked all sections of my booking, and the cruise documentation page. I am unable to find any link to request the tags.

Any advice?

Thanks

North American guests who have received their electronic cruise document (eDoc)

I have my cruise documents...

Are you sure you have your cruise documents, and not just your SetSail pass?

The cruise docs will be a ~20 page PDF containing the cruise summary, travel information, information about the ports and shore excursions (not a full list, though), frequently asked questions, and most importantly, the "Cruise/Cruisetour Ticket Contract".

These are usually made available about 45 days ahead of your cruise. Judging by your signature, you may have a bit longer to wait before your docs will be available to you.

Are you sure you have your cruise documents, and not just your SetSail pass?

The cruise docs will be a ~20 page PDF containing the cruise summary, travel information, information about the ports and shore excursions (not a full list, though), frequently asked questions, and most importantly, the "Cruise/Cruisetour Ticket Contract".

These are usually made available about 45 days ahead of your cruise. Judging by your signature, you may have a bit longer to wait before your docs will be available to you.

Ahhh. That clears thing up. I have my SetSail. I was not aware that I was still waiting on more documents.

Thanks

Archived