Getting from Ocean Drive in Miami to Hotel near Port Everglades, Ft Lauderdale

aly2445

I will be staying in Miami for 2 days before my cruise leaving out of Port Everglades and I am looking for the cheapest way to get from our hotel in Miami (The Wave Hotel) to our hotel in Fort Lauderdale (Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruiseport). It would be about a $100 taxi cab ride and my boyfriend and I are not sure if we want to cough up $50 each for that ride. If anybody has any info on ways to do this, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you! -Aly

i second threeputt. I've researched thoroughly and couldn't much better than that company. Something like $15 per adult and $11 per child under 12.

Good luck

If you find anything better post it. I would appreciate it.

Heimey

SAS is a shuttle service - you may share the van with others, there may be another stop on the way - but they will pick you up at your Miami Beach hotel and drop you at your FLL hotel. Good luck!:)

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to someone from SAS transportation and they said that they do not pick up from Miami Hotels. Is there any other ways of getting from my hotel to my hotel in Ft. Lauderdale? Thank you! -Aly

Archived