Life Jacket

tobeyjc

Are you are referring to bringing the life jackets that each cabin is equipped with off of the ship??? If so, no...you can't do that to my knowledge. If you are going on a ship sponsored tour, or a private snorkeling tour they should provide you with life jackets. You can email them to find out if you are really concerned about it.

Are you are referring to bringing the life jackets that each cabin is equipped with off of the ship??? If so, no...you can't do that to my knowledge. If you are going on a ship sponsored tour, or a private snorkeling tour they should provide you with life jackets. You can email them to find out if you are really concerned about it.

Oh no I have my own lifejacket not the one from the ship..

there are 2 different things. One is the orange type life jacket that will be available on the ship I would not bring that type of jacket you will not need it.

I assume that the life jacket you are referring to is not the orange type, but the snorkeling vest that is much smaller, inflatable and lightweight. These are usually provided if you are renting the rest of your snorkeling equipment, however since it is so small and lightweight I usually bring mine and my mask and snorkle. I just use the fins provided with the excursion or rent fins if I need them. It should be noted that if you have particularly large shoe size you may want to bring your own fins to assure you will have some that fit.

Archived