Jeep Exc? Kayaking? Stay on Boat!?

CATJAMMIES

OK, we've done Cayman twice & all the usual: Stingray, Turtle, 7miBeach-which was almost painful, in my opinion.

Wondering if we should try either the Jeep thing? or Kayaking? OR enjoy the day on the boat?

Anyone been on these excursions at Cayman & rec? or enjoy our day on the boat?

Do the kayak...the Jeep excursion takes you where you've already been before, except sting ray city.

Thanks crewsweeper, you're always a big help on these boards.

We just found out that there will be 6 ships in port for our Legend cruise in Oct/Nov. We decided to switch our Stingray excursion to Kayaking due to crowd overload.

Thanks, Rick & Cari :)

I cannot even BEGIN to imagine staying on a ship when there is a beautiful sea for you to explore. I have to believe Turtle Tagger was joking! Can't count the number of times we've been there, but there is always something new. I never tire of swimming with the Sting Rays and with Captain Marvin we've come home with lovely conch shells to share with friends who don't get to be in the Caribbean. We'll be there again in January and will try a different vendor, just for fun!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! That's what it is all about!!

Yes, I was being sarcastic :rolleyes:, but he OP seemed to seriously be considering it as an option. A cruise to the Caribbean usually means you will be visiting islands, chunks of land that are surrounded by some of the most amazing water on the planet.

While there are certianly things to see on land visitng GC (North Side Caves, RUM Point, The Botanic Gardens, etc...) most people remember Sting Ray City and the Seven Mile Beach. Both of which the OP seemed to not really enjoy.

Archived