Recent Cruisers.... I have a SOAP/SHAMPOO Question!

trace2010

Cruising on the Liberty in 41 days, but who's counting ;) This is our third cruise and for what ever reason I cant seem to remember what they have in the shower.... is it shampoo and conditioner in the 2 pump dispensers or is it shampoo and soap? Im really trying not to over pack and I just cant remember!

Also I heard that right across the street from the miami port there was a resturant within walking distance -- last year I didnt pay any attention and just walked right into the terminal, this year we will be arriving in Miami at 8am and will have some time to kill so I figured we could go get breakfast there. Any help would be great!! Thanks so much!:D

I always bring my own shampoo/conditioner, because the stuff on the wall is a bit harsh. I usually get a lot of shampoo/cond sample packs, so I like to bring them. If not, then I pack smaill bottles of each.

I don't recall seeing a restaurant outside POM when I was there, so hopefully someone else will be able to answer you.

On our last cruise there was Dove Shampoo and Lever liquid soap in the dispensers in the shower. Shampoo was ok, but make sure you bring conditioner or you will never get a comb or brush through you hair.

There are no restaurants directly across from the port but at the entrance there is Bayside Marketplace which has several restaurants there including Bubba Gumps and a Hard Rock Cafe as well. I am sure you can take a cab there for about $5.00. It's really a hike from the Carnival terminals there (about a mile) and traffic is very heavy on port days.

Hope this helps.

We have come to love the Carnival Tangerine Lemongrass shampoo and shower gel. Wish they would sell it in the gift shop - has nice aroma and feel after a long and hot day in the sun.

Amazingly, I love it too- especially shampoo. They should sell Carnival in a bottle! Like Coppertone reminds me of summer, we have smell associations.

We have come to love the Carnival Tangerine Lemongrass shampoo and shower gel. Wish they would sell it in the gift shop - has nice aroma and feel after a long and hot day in the sun.

Amazingly' date=' I love it too- especially shampoo. They should sell Carnival in a bottle! [/quote']

I agree that the newest tangerine lemongrass products onboard the CCL ships are much better than the previous products (i.e. the almond scent shampoo). Perhaps you could contact the manufacturer to see if they are available outside of their ship use.

809076625_JYCAG-L.jpg

Is the Tangerine Lemongrass new??

We sailed this past January on the Freedom and the shampoo and body wash were the same as always. I don't care for it so I have always brought my own shampoo and conditioner. If the new stuff is good that would be less to pack!

I agree that the newest tangerine lemongrass products onboard the CCL ships are much better than the previous products (i.e. the almond scent shampoo). Perhaps you could contact the manufacturer to see if they are available outside of their ship use.

809076625_JYCAG-L.jpg

thanks for photo. I thought I took detailed photos of trip. Amazing how fast can find info/answers on CC.

Archived