What time can you see the waiter's show with Your Time Dining?

Hi everyone. We are in the countdown mode for our cruise. We're leaving later this week. We are booked for Your Time Dining which was our first choice. We would like to see the waiters' singing and dancing routines at least once. What time do they happen for the early and late seating? Is there any chance that our Your Time waiter might join in if we asked about it? We like corny entertainment. It's fun to let go on vacation and have a good time. Thanks for all the great info I've learned here over the past six months.

It's usually done right after they take dessert orders but before they are delivered. So plan on about 1 hour 20-30 minutes into service.

I've never had my YTD waiters participate, but they are so busy trying to serve different courses at the same time they really don't have time to stop.

Hi everyone. We are in the countdown mode for our cruise. We're leaving later this week. We are booked for Your Time Dining which was our first choice. We would like to see the waiters' singing and dancing routines at least once. What time do they happen for the early and late seating? Is there any chance that our Your Time waiter might join in if we asked about it? We like corny entertainment. It's fun to let go on vacation and have a good time. Thanks for all the great info I've learned here over the past six months.

About 30 minutes before late seating begins.

Approximately 7:15pm for the early seating. Service is faster in My Time ( at least in my experience on the Liberty and the Dream ). I asked because one day, our waitstaff was so fast, we would have been out of there by 6:45pm. When I lamented we were going to miss out on the entertainment, our tablemates ( whom we had just met for dinner that evening ) said we can delay it by taking our sweet time with our dessert and that's just what we did. After that I paced our meals so we would still there at 7:15pm. and that is usually when the entertainment started.

Most of the waitstaff in My Time do not participate as they are in different stages of serving with each of their tables. Some will if they have the time and want to but they are not obliged to like the waitstaff in the assigned areas.

If you want to have a good view of the entertainment, ask for a table that overlooks the lower level. I believe most of the My Time diners are seated in the upper level on most ships.

Foolish question. If Anytime is in a different venue, how could you see the waiter show?

On the Dream the dining room was two levels. ATD had the top level - it is possible to look down to the main level and watch the show - depending on where you sit. Not only could I see the show, I probably could have tossed a roll on the person's plate sitting below - didn't try that one.

Archived