St. Martain port - orient beach

chrisxmoa

I'd recommend leaving Orient Beach two hours before your ship's departure time. I wouldn't want to cut it any closer because you can never predict traffic.

We went there for the first time last November and had a great time. A friend of ours always goes to Club Orient for Thanksgiving. We were able to arrange meeting him and renting chairs for the day. Be sure to put sunscreen on all over.

The return trip shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, or 45 at absolutley worst conditions, and I'd hope for a typical 20 minute trip.

gary

We were on a Princess ship early this year and went to Orient beach--as usual--the rum punch disappeared--there was wine/beer etc inclued in your lunch--which is pretty good--not far from the lounges--will do it again--easy to do--think you py for an umbrella if you want one Once we went to a hamurger stand and had 2 burgers (nothing special) the place wasn't nearly as nice as where lunch is served on the excursions--anyway we had 2 burgers --2 diet cokes or whatever==maybe chips or fries--about $40--couldn't believe it--this was a stnad with a couple of tables and chairs--this was not a restaurant in any way--just a stand !!!!

We'll continue to use Princess for this !!!

Who knows what August will bring--or next trip to Orient Beach

Nancy:D

Archived