Most Economical Way : Fort Lauderdale to Miami??

Joanportia

Help??

Since I can not fly directly from Syracuse to Miami but I can fly to Fort Lauderdale and spend the night. What would be the easiest and most economical way to get to Miami???

Thanx for your help!!!!

Joan

Sail on.........................

The FLL airport has ground transport available - you can go to the airport website and click on transportation. Everything from city buses to limos comes up. We are taking a private (Tri-County Transport) car for $60 to our hotel in Miami. I think you can do shared van rides with them to Miami for about $20.

There is a train from FLL airport to MIA airport. It cost $4.00 per person. There is a mini bus that takes you from the airport to train station. (free shuttle) and a (free shuttle) pick up to take you to the airport in Miami. Tri County railways. http://www.tri-rail.com/We flew into FLL in August and it saved us almost $100.00 in airfare per person instead of going to miami

Help??

Since I can not fly directly from Syracuse to Miami but I can fly to Fort Lauderdale and spend the night. What would be the easiest and most economical way to get to Miami???

Thanx for your help!!!!

Joan

Hi Joan,

We just flew from Syracuse to FLL on 1/12. We spent the night in Miami and could see the ship from our room. We used the airport shuttle which is down near the baggage claim. The FLL airport is a similiar size to Syracuse and not hard to find your way around. We used Carnival transfers getting back to the airport.We booked the South Beach tour that took us to FLL airport after our tour. Have fun!

I explored taking trirail to Miami, which would be the cheapest, but do you really want to lug suitcases on and off the train? My answer, for my March cruise, is rent a car in FLL (I did Budget) return it in downtown Miami. (Budget has a return at the Sheraton Brickell sp?, about a mile or so from the terminal). We're spending the night at the Hyatt, which is about .1 mile from the Sheraton.

Archived