Upsell email

whoohooo

The interior cabin on the Legend is a lot smaller than the oceanview. They may be talking about the obstructed view cabins on 4,5 that have lifeboats in front of them. These are like a balcony but you can't go out on them but can still open the french doors and get a breeze. It doesn't hurt to call and have a deck plan opened on the computer so you can see where they are offering the cabin for.

I would stay on deck 6 interior...

What is the advantage to Ocean View.

Everytime I have had OV, the window has been covered with

sea spray, and I could not see anything anyways.

Dont go down....if you can go up, go for itl.

I thought we were the only ones. I've only booked oceanview once, it was a fair bit more $$ than inside but thought we'd give it a try. We couldn't even see out the window, it was covered in dried up salt water. I've now gone back to inside.

We are staying in an OV for the first time on our January cruise. We are on Riviera Deck, so I guess the sea spray/foggy stuff reported here will be an issue for us. Is there a particular deck that it does not become an issue??? If so, I wanna have our cabins changed while the prices are still good.

Thanks!!

DJ

I have had 2 OV on Riviera Deck and both had mostly Clear, Clean Windows. Close enough to the water and clear enough windows you could see flying fish jumping out of the water.

We are on Riviera Deck, so I guess the sea spray/foggy stuff reported here will be an issue for us. Is there a particular deck that it does not become an issue??? If so, I wanna have our cabins changed while the prices are still good.

Can't say what you'll see on Riviera, but we had an OV on Main (deck 2) and we could see out very well! We enjoyed that cabin.

Archived