HELP! Docking in Halifax and St.John.

Hello all,

I am taking my first cruise next month. We will be crusing from New York and our first port of call is Halifax,we will be getting there at 8am and departing at 4pm our next port of call is St.john and we will get there at 9am and departing at 6:00pm. I need help as to what to do to get the best use out of our time. Im interested in seeing the Bay of Fundy and possibly Peggys Cove. I want to see as much as we can and dont want to spend a lot of time travling. What to do?! I am feeling a bit overwellmed with all of this lol because I have no idea where anything is located! I also would like to see some of the city and expirence everything, but dont have a lot of time. Any suggestions???

Thanks!!:)

Hello all,

I am taking my first cruise next month. We will be crusing from New York and our first port of call is Halifax,we will be getting there at 8am and departing at 4pm our next port of call is St.john and we will get there at 9am and departing at 6:00pm. I need help as to what to do to get the best use out of our time. Im interested in seeing the Bay of Fundy and possibly Peggys Cove. I want to see as much as we can and dont want to spend a lot of time travling. What to do?! I am feeling a bit overwellmed with all of this lol because I have no idea where anything is located! I also would like to see some of the city and expirence everything, but dont have a lot of time. Any suggestions???

Thanks!!:)

Are you looking for something more adventurous, or more laid back relaxed? Saint John offers both. Let me know and I can offer suggestions. What interests you?

The most popular excursion is St. Martin's where you can walk the sea floor and explore sea caves. It is however 50 minutes away and requires you to purchase a tour or rent a car. The tides time needs to cooperate with your ship arrival time for that.

Adventure!!! I would love to do something fun and I want to see the Bay of Fundy!! It's at the top of my list... It all looks like fun! Thanks in advance!:)

For adventure, try a zip lining tour across the reversing falls - 5 stages of the tour: http://www.saintjohnadventures.ca/

Or a Jet Boat Ride through the rapids of reversing falls:

http://www.jetboatrides.com/

Archived