Cabin 6250 on Carnival Splendor

I was wondering if anyone has been in cabin 6250 on Carnival Splendor- this is an inside cabin on the 6th (Upper) Deck. Is it cramped for say 2 people (who aren't exactly skinny, but we're not big either- pretty medium builds)? Was there a lot of noise coming from the theater below? And Also is the closet space sufficient for both parties? I was told that some closets have the hanging rack faced out toward the door.... that'd be really weird! If anyone has pictures that would be REALLY great! And also if anyone who is going between now and September 19th, 2010 has this cabin, knows someone who will have this cabin (or even the surrounding ones especially 6254 and 6258) please try to get a picture or something.... a recording would be nice too! I'm sooo excited, but I want to know what it's gonna be like now so we can be prepared (my boyfriend and I, and also my parents [6258] and aunt and uncle [6254]). Thanks!

Archived