Hotel Maya

Going on a cruise out of Long Beach thinking about do a pre cruise stay at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach. Has anyone stayed there, how far is it to the port, do they have a shuttle to the port? Thank You

Going on a cruise out of Long Beach thinking about do a pre cruise stay at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach. Has anyone stayed there, how far is it to the port, do they have a shuttle to the port? Thank You

I have not stayed there but from all the research I have done it seems nice and a great location..If you are driving down they have a park and sail package but you have to call the hotel directly. sorry I don't have more info..There are several hotels that offer parking and shuttle service in the area..Happy Sailing lisa

It is a nice hotel. I have not used their shuttle to the port so don't know about it as we stayed there withOUT going on a cruise. You may get more specific info if you ask this question on the West Coast Departures board on this site.

I stayed there....it was actually during their refurbish so the facilities they offered were limited, yet I still enjoyed my stay. my room was outstanding...super clean. I highly recommend this hotel now that the construction is done.....the hotel is right down the street from the ship and the queen mary. they do have a shuttle, but I just called a cab for the very short ride. there is a bus service to take you to all the local restaurants and stuff......

Archived