Did you get shower gel, lotion and bubble bath?

Annieeee

I was on the 1/14/05 Brilliance, cabin was a js. Does anyone know if different ships offer different kinds of lotions etc. For instance on the Brilliance we had small, maybe 5 or 6 oz bottles of shower gel, hand lotion, shampoo, bubble bath. On the Voyager, none were offered. And last January on the Radiance none were offered either. Yet couple of eyars ago on the Majesty we had gels and lotions too. Maybe it just depends on what they have on hand? I know most cabins have the handy type dispenser, but I am referring to small individual bottles.

I really liked the shower gel they had on the Brilliance, anyone know if it is offered commercially anywhere under perhaps another brand name?

Annieeee

Just on Mariner last week and my DW requested (and received) three bottles each of bath gel, shampoo, and lotion. Unlike the much smaller bottles these were about 7-8 oz size and lasted all week (and then some).

The bubble bath works great in the stall showers for those of us that don't have a bathtub in our cabin. Jusr pour some on the floor of the shower, close the doors and watch the shower fill up with suds. Makes a great surprise for the cabin steward......:D

Archived