Solstice mediterranean cruise

mamoune

Hi everyone, We are interested in booking a med cruise next summer, May or June and the Solstice has a very interesting itinerary. I am also considering HAL and Carnival, which have similar itineraries. Can you help me decide which cruise line I should book with?

Thanks!

Hi everyone, We are interested in booking a med cruise next summer, May or June and the Solstice has a very interesting itinerary. I am also considering HAL and Carnival, which have similar itineraries. Can you help me decide which cruise line I should book with?

Thanks!

We did the same exact search a couple of months ago. After the dust settled we decided upon Celebrity... it had the best itinerary in the end.

We were on Solstice E.Med cruise in May of 2009. Great weather,a newer, beautiful ship, and we saw so many wonderful places and people. I can only speak to Celebrity, but we truly had a wonderful cruise.

Keep in mind that May has the better weather also (most of the time!!)

Thanks!

If the itineraries are similar, and you cannot make a decision based on the itinerary, then you need to consider the ships, amenities, service, etc. based on YOUR desires, needs, etc.

You will find die-hard Carnival fans that will suggest Carnival, because they have loved their past Carnival cruises. You may love Carnival, or you may hate it. Same goes with Celebrity and Princess. Carnival lovers may hate Celebrity. Ultimately it'll boil down to your tastes, and what you want/need out of a cruise, and which cruise line or ship will give you the experience you want.

HI, just back from Med on Equinox. We did not price Carnival, as we are 60 years old. We found that Celebrity-this was our first cruise with them-was a step up from RC, esp with the Solstice ships. We were lucky to be able to upgrade to AQ and enjoy the intimate dining of Blu. Our main complaint-too many busy days with so much to see, not as much time to enjoy the boat, or catch up from the all day tours.

Archived