Final Payment Question

Since everyone is asking, because my final payment is due February 28th and I only get paid twice a month. So this is the pay I need to pay with considering it's fairly a larger balance.

Also, my TA is on vacation for a month in Florida, so it's not like I can call her up and just pay her. She won't be back until March. She probably didn't realize that my final payment would be coming up so soon.

I honestly didn't see the big deal about paying RCCL directly - it's not like I'm bypassing the TA since she's already booked everything for me. :confused: I am just looking at it for convience sake - I was told you can do it online and as such, I would print a receipt and let the TA have a copy so she knows.

By the responses I'm getting, I'm gathering some of you think this is an issue. Is there something etiquette wise I'm missing here?

I guess you could try to call RCCL and explain the situation, giving them your booking number. Maybe they'll be able to help you, but the rule usually is that if you book through a TA, then you pay through a TA. But as I said, give RCCL a call and see what happens.....

Call the travel agency that you are booked through. Tell them what you would like to do (pay your final payment) and they will gladly take your money since your TA is on vacation (they will charge it to a cc if you have one on file). They will give you a receipt and you will be all set to go home and start packing.

Have a wonderful time...

"How Should I Pay?

If you booked your cruise through your travel agency, you may pay us directly via credit card or provide payments to your travel agent."

Sounds like you should be able to pay Royal Caribbean over the phone with a credit card number.

Bon Voyage!

Archived