A couple of questions about stingray sailing

jeast

1. Do they pick you up from the pier?

2. Do they drop you back off at the pier or can they drop you at SMB? I heard that they would do this for no extra charge

3. Do they have a cash bar onboard?

4. If you've done this, did you find that it was enough water activity or did you proceed to the beach after?

5. Did you find it crowded? Appropriate for 8/11 year olds?

Thanks!

1. Do they pick you up from the pier? Yes

2. Do they drop you back off at the pier or can they drop you at SMB? I heard that they would do this for no extra charge They dropped us back at the pier but I think I recall them asking if anyone wanted to go to the beach and no one wanted to go.

3. Do they have a cash bar onboard? Not a bar, per se. They did have a couple of different types of beer and soda you could buy. Not sure how much it cost though. We just drank the free bottled water.

4. If you've done this, did you find that it was enough water activity or did you proceed to the beach after? We found it was enough b/c we wanted a little time to shop. We would have shopped but DS got stung REALLY BADLY by a sting ray so we just went back to the ship.

5. Did you find it crowded? Appropriate for 8/11 year olds? No, not crowded. Yes, I think it's appropriate for those ages.

1. Do they pick you up from the pier? Yes

2. Do they drop you back off at the pier or can they drop you at SMB? I heard that they would do this for no extra charge They dropped us back at the pier but I think I recall them asking if anyone wanted to go to the beach and no one wanted to go.

3. Do they have a cash bar onboard? Not a bar, per se. They did have a couple of different types of beer and soda you could buy. Not sure how much it cost though. We just drank the free bottled water.

4. If you've done this, did you find that it was enough water activity or did you proceed to the beach after? We found it was enough b/c we wanted a little time to shop. We would have shopped but DS got stung REALLY BADLY by a sting ray so we just went back to the ship.

5. Did you find it crowded? Appropriate for 8/11 year olds? No, not crowded. Yes, I think it's appropriate for those ages.

Wow...did he get stung at the sandbar?

Just wondered what happened and if we should be concerned. We were there a few years back and the stingrays were very docile. We were told they won't sting unless maybe you step on one.

Archived