Private Tour guide

dololie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I went to Nassau last Feb. we were planning on just walking around the island to see what there is to see. Before getting off the pier there was a gentleman offering us a limo driven tour of the island. Since the children have never been in a limo we thought this would be fun....and we are still laughing about it. Our giude, Dan told us all kinds of interesting facts about the island that I'm sure we would not have learned on a cruise tour. We went all over the island and say all the tourist sights such as the fort, beaches and government building. We also got an AWESOME tour of the Alantis resort which was amazeing and he took us to out of the way shopping ares were he said we would get better deals (as this was the only shopping i did on the island I am not sure how good the deals were, but i was happy with them). He also told us a lot of the history of the island including showing area hit hard by hurricanes.

He offered to take us to a friends resturant that served fresh sea food (sure to be the best we ever had, so he said) and sky juice (named that because after a few glasses all your good for is laying on the beach looking up at the sky). How true this is we don't know since we turned down the offer in favore of eating on the ship. If we ever go back to Nassau we would do it again.

****Warning the limo is nothing fancy, they are older and nothing I would ever use here in the states, but it fit our whole group and it was a fun way to see the island******

WHO:I don't know the name of the company but they are a government sponsored group

Where: Thye hang out right on the peir

How much: $23 p/p

• 8 months later...

Archived