Trying to decide...need help

natanya

Hi, after too long, we are getting ready to book a cruise for my dd's high school grad. (she is homeschooled so dates are flexible). We have only been on Carnival, but are now considering either RCI or Princess. Can anyone offer advice that has maybe been on at least 2 if not 3 of these lines?

We are considering the Glory, RCI Mariner or Caribbean Princess. Our kids are 10, 16 & 17. All are new ships and have great reviews, so need some insider info. Suprisingly Princess has the lowest fare for what we are looking for, also a great deal on deposits right now. We love Carnival but are just considering options.

Thanks in advance

I have been on all three lines and found them appropriate for families. Princess does limit the number of children for most sailings, but still has lots to offer. Carnival seems to get the best reviews for their children's program. The choice comes down to what you want from your cruise and what you want to pay. I really think you can't go wrong booking any of the three lines.

If it were me in your position, I'd go for the best deal as all three lines are comparable from what I have read and from what I have been told. I have only been on NCL and Carnival and I can vouch for the fact that Carnival's kids activities are outstanding.

Good luck!

For our cruise in 2006 we are going to choose between Princess and Royal Caribbean. I just love how the voyager class ships are set up and I love the movie screens by the pool on the Grand class ships in Princess (I think that is the class). Even though it is more money we think it is worth it. We will probably do RCCL because a lot of people are sayin Princess is for older people but we will try Princess one day. Maybe in 2007 ;) .

Archived