Mazatlan beaches

shiloh25

I have read about how you can get a day pass to the El Cid and use their pool and eat and drink their. What I want to know is, can I just be dropped off on the beach, stroll around, find a restaurant, and maybe a bar without having to buy a day pass somewhere?

If yes, where should I have a taxi drop me off?

Thanks for any answers.

• 2 weeks later...

if you are looking for a relaxing day at the beach check out stone island. there are tons of posts aboout it here on the boards. it is very easy to get to. there are several simple/basic beach front restaurants. there a atv, horses,banana boats,ect for rent. or you can just relax. it is very basic here. not a resort setting. there are limited loungers in front of some of the restaurants. if you buy some food/drinks they will be happy to have you spend the day in front of their restaurant. our group of 14 loved it! we boogie boarded, rentedhoarses and relaxed. very relaxing day. nice change of pace. plenty of posts here to give oyu all the details of how to get there (very easy) and what to do once you get there. great day for our group!

Archived