help needed over payment details

Just had quite a shock, went into payment details of our cruise and instead of showing a total cost left of £3385 it is showing £185,000 plus.

It also says our stateroom is no longer available and to choose another one.

Strange or what? Our payment details have been alright up to now, can you shed any light please.

Just had quite a shock, went into payment details of our cruise and instead of showing a total cost left of £3385 it is showing £185,000 plus.

It also says our stateroom is no longer available and to choose another one.

Strange or what? Our payment details have been alright up to now, can you shed any light please.

I take it you booked directly with RCCL? If not, call your TA immediately. If you booked directly with RCCL, I would transfer the booking to a knowledgeable TA and have that person straighten the mess out.

Host Dan

sounds like Royal Caribbean should be getting a call from you soon, if not booked through a TA... also did you miss your final pmt deadline? Maybe they gave the cabin away in case you didn't finish payment.. although I know of people who make the payment late and still have kept their cabins...hmmmm either way I'd call and talked to RCI. They have always been more than nice and willing to help. maybe its just an error?

Thanks to all, just been back and everything has reverted back to what it should be, also no word about stateroom change either. I take it it must have been a glitch in the system, will keep an eye on this in case it happens again.

Thanks to all, just been back and everything has reverted back to what it should be, also no word about stateroom change either. I take it it must have been a glitch in the system, will keep an eye on this in case it happens again.

Good idea, glad it all worked out for you. :)

Archived