Which cabin would you pick

MRENEE

I am on the liberty in cabin 6434 i have the choice to move to 6376 6396 what cabin would you pick. There are six couples going all on the sixth floor midship.

6376... it's more midships and much closer to the midships elevators... It makes a quick trip to the Lido Deck!

:)

I am on the liberty in cabin 6434 i have the choice to move to 6376 6396 what cabin would you pick. There are six couples going all on the sixth floor midship.

6376 is a great location because it is so close to the midship elevator and easier to get around......that being said...I would keep 6434 because i love how quiet the aft of the ship is, not to many people going up n down the hallways and it actually is ony 6 doors away from the aft elevator for really easy access to the pool n buffet. 6396 would not even be an option for me.

Well, I would want to move too- seeing that your cabin now is over a stage area of the lounge-- but moving to be over the disco-- not soo good of a choice.

can you see about upgrading to the Empress level if that is the choices they are giving you?

It really doesnt matter that your friends are on the same deck-- you will be meeting up anyhow instead of meeting up in the cabins.

Cat 8B is on the empress too- we just had 7411 on the Freedom-- awesome location

Well, I would want to move too- seeing that your cabin now is over a stage area of the lounge-- but moving to be over the disco-- not soo good of a choice.

Good point!

but We always stay on deck 6 portside aft and have never had a problem with loud music late at night, that aft lounge usually has nothing going on at night, especially late enought that i want to sleep. We have accasionally heard the beat of the music in the hall but nothing in the cabin.

So i would say, if you go to bed at 9pm, don't get the aft cabins.

I guess its a personal choice.

Archived