What is an extra charge?

Hello! We just got back from our last cruise and of course are looking to book our next one! I've only sailed Carnival and RCL - never a Norwegian.

We are looking at a Thanksgiving sailling with our extended family, and before I go and pitch an Epic sailing it to them, I would like some more information. What all is extra? Is the Blue Man Group and Cirque included or are those special events? What about all the sports and entertainment? Looks like it could be a perfect vacation choice for us, and the price is right for a family balcony -- but I don't want to book it only to find out that everything we want to do costs extra!

Thanks for any input you can give!

There are a lot of extra costs but Blue Man, Legends, and Second City are not extra. Cirque Dream is a specialty dinner and is an extra per person cost. Most of the sports are included except for bowling. There are 2 main dining rooms and a buffet that are included as well as O' Sheehan's. Most of the other dining venue have an extra cost.

Archived