Spa Treantments

Jets1234

a port day... they try to drum up business by offering specials to the few left onboard...

or the last sea day(s)... they try to drum up business before you get off the ship...

2 for 1 specials, big discounts, etc.

never book early in the cruise...

a port day... they try to drum up business by offering specials to the few left onboard...

or the last sea day(s)... they try to drum up business before you get off the ship...

2 for 1 specials, big discounts, etc.

never book early in the cruise...

Great advise..thanks...from more than OP...and to add a bit....

Also..on even a four day..I found during $89 or so (can't remember exactly) special on the third day of 3 or 4 20 minute things..they offered me a discount on a early AM massage the last day and it was all was so good on the first service I said yes!!! I could not believe how nice the Spa was on the Paradise...really excited for a different ship/longer cruise and checking it out...sjn

I came in here to be sure they told you on Port Days they have specials since that's always their SLOW days!!! There are great prices and combos.

Know that they try to sell you EVRYTHING they used!!! And you DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!!! So be prepared to JUST SAY NO!!! Sometimes repeatedly!!!! ...and then they call your cabin and remind you that you "didn't buy their products and they are still for sale for three more hours..."

I've alwalys liked the combos... nails, massage, hair... ...and take advantage of the first day, before Muster or just after Muster, tour of the spa... drawings... and get to know what they have to offer!!!

Archived