Visa

TRIXON

Our literature from our TA mentions to enquire about Visas.

We are on the Dubai trip and wondered if anyone needed Visas for that area.

On previous cruises we have been given ships passes which have allowed us on shore without the need for Visas. We have never used Costa before only P & O.

P & O provide Tea making facilities.

Any comments would be very welcome.

Also speaking about kettles Has anyone taken a travel kettle on a Costa cruise. I did read where Irons had been consfiscated.

a little more info, like your citizenship and itinerary would be helpful to get an accurate answer.

i am a US citizen. cruise boarded in dubai and visited oman, yemen, jordan, egypt and italy. i did not need to get any visas ahead of time.

some ships did have tea kettles, but i have read they are being removed.

I had questions about visas as well. We are taking the 11-day Eastern Med. cruise in April stopping in Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel and Egypt. My travel agent said that we are individually responsible for getting our visas and that Costa will not get them for you. Even though it seems like people on these boards indicated otherwise. Not sure what's true and don't want to go through the extra hassle if I don't need to!

a little more info, like your citizenship and itinerary would be helpful to get an accurate answer.

i am a US citizen. cruise boarded in dubai and visited oman, yemen, jordan, egypt and italy. i did not need to get any visas ahead of time.

some ships did have tea kettles, but i have read they are being removed.

We are UK based and a travelling exactly the route you took but starting in Milan all the way to Dubai 18 days.

Archived