First Bag Packed for the Dream

Ironmen

My DW just packed the first bag for the Dream vacation this Sat. The kids are super excited. Can't wait to see their faces when they see the ship for their first ever cruise! Question will be how will we get them to sleep on Friday night (and how will I be able to sleep)?

My DW just packed the first bag for the Dream vacation this Sat. The kids are super excited. Can't wait to see their faces when they see the ship for their first ever cruise! Question will be how will we get them to sleep on Friday night (and how will I be able to sleep)?

Be forewarned the night before a cruise is sleepless for us even after 13+ cruises and I wouldn't want it any other way, I've waited LONG enough and the anticipation is WONDERFUL.

Go with the flow and have an AMAZING time together.:D

Susan

You're way ahead of us Ironmen! 6 of us sailing this Sat. too on the Dream and will begin to pack tomorrow night. It's exciting and challenging at the same time. While the DW has a list with everything organized, I tend to just throw it all in and get going. Thank goodness for DWs eh?

Looking forward to the sea air and relaxation!! We certainly need the break! See you on board Saturday!!

Archived