Captains Club Discount Combinable with Passages OBC and TA OBC?

John73

As a new Captains Club member I was browsing their savings discounts. On there I notice a small discount for a transatlantic cruise that seems interesting. Does anyone know if I could do an onboard Celebrity Passages booking for that cruise and get both the discount and the Passages OBC? I ask because I'll be on Solstice in 2 weeks. Then, would I also be able to transfer that to my TA and get my OBC from my TA as well (assuming my TA offers OBC)?

As a new Captains Club member I was browsing their savings discounts. On there I notice a small discount for a transatlantic cruise that seems interesting. Does anyone know if I could do an onboard Celebrity Passages booking for that cruise and get both the discount and the Passages OBC? I ask because I'll be on Solstice in 2 weeks. Then, would I also be able to transfer that to my TA and get my OBC from my TA as well (assuming my TA offers OBC)?
For bookings since Jan 2009 Celebrity has allowed only one Company provided discount [on-board-booking OBC, Passages, Captain's Club Coupon, etc.]. Note that 55+, Military, etc are Special Rates and they MAY be used in conjunction with your one allowed discount. OBCs from a TA are allowed in addition to the Company provided discount.

Thom

Archived