Got my final call!

Ceremony will be in the City Room at 1 p.m. and the reception will be at 1:30 in Frankenstein's Disco! My heart started to race when I saw Carnival come up on the caller ID!

Yay, Hunniebee, ok so how do you feel now? I started getting nervous all over again when I seen your post. I can not wait to hear your review!

Thanks ladies!

Tricy...it feels a lot more real now that I've talked to Lissy and gone over everything for the last time. I can't believe 2 weeks from tomorrow I'll be getting married!

Yes, I have butterflies all over my body:o, I received my call from TWE yesterday.

Yes, I have butterflies all over my body:o, I received my call from TWE yesterday.

I spoke to A Wedding for You the other day...everything is set on their end too! My mom is going nuts....she may be even more excited than I am! I'm the only daughter, and the oldest, and she hasn't been on vacation in 16 years lol.

How many inch heels are you wearing for your wedding.

3.5" I'm short so even with those heels I won't be my fiance's height. These are my shoes: http://dikuza.com/asccustompages/products.asp?fav=0&fpage=1&categoryID=103&productID=285&cartID=241454595 I got them on sale on Shoebuy.com for $75! No way I would've paid $335 for a pair of shoes.

3.5" I'm short so even with those heels I won't be my fiance's height. These are my shoes: http://dikuza.com/asccustompages/products.asp?fav=0&fpage=1&categoryID=103&productID=285&cartID=241454595 I got them on sale on Shoebuy.com for $75! No way I would've paid $335 for a pair of shoes.

Your shoes look hott you are going to look glamorous. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Your shoes look hott you are going to look glamorous. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Thanks! I have a long dress, so nobody will even see them....so I had to go buy a short dress to wear for one of the elegant nights so I can wear them again!

Thanks! We just lost 6 people off our non-sailing guest list...but all that really matters is that we're getting married!

No worries about the non sailing guest, all that matters is you are getting married :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck!

I'm getting married on the Miracle Sept 4th, we received our final call today, we will married at 1 in the Mad Hatters Ballroom and the reception is at 1:30 in Dr Frankensteins Lab as well! Please let us know how everything goes! I'm so excited u must be thrilled, i'll be in your shoes in two weeks!!

Congrats and Have Fun!!

Good Luck!

I'm getting married on the Miracle Sept 4th, we received our final call today, we will married at 1 in the Mad Hatters Ballroom and the reception is at 1:30 in Dr Frankensteins Lab as well! Please let us know how everything goes! I'm so excited u must be thrilled, i'll be in your shoes in two weeks!!

Congrats and Have Fun!!

Congrats, I can not wait to hear all about it!

Good Luck!

Congrats and Have Fun!!

Congratulations! Everything was perfect! I'll post a review soon!

Archived