Triumph Room Selection Assistance

CupKayke

LOOKS as though hubby & I are going on the Triumph in February ~ and only 5 days instead of 7 ~ :( HOWEVER, at least we are going!! :D Just happened to see the Balcony room selection and it looks rather impressive but I'd like some assistance. Seems there is a room 6424 available - listed as a Queen Size Bed, Deck Forward & Aft. This rooms seems to be configured differently than the normal midship balcony room which we last selected. Is this a better, possibly bigger room with a better view? Hubby & I like a good view, a quieter room, and we spend a lot of time on our balcony watching the world pass! :) Suggestions??

We have these other options available also.. 6424,6429,6267,6266,6431,etc..

Does anyone have a picture of this type of room (6424) btw.. it looks to be by the stairs...

We just got off the Triumph in 1054 it is mid ship. It was quite but you can hear everything your neighbors say on the balcony however mostly everyone just sat and listened to the ocean

here are a couple of sites you might want to look at

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/triumph/left.htm

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/TI_ShipFeatures_PublicAreas.htm

I wanted to book one of these rooms, but the bed is only queen size and since I'm going with a girlfriened next time instead of hubby. We had to take a regular balcony. It looks like you will have a baolcony twice as big as the normal balcony.

Archived