I want to use carnival fun points for obc can you help?

worry wart

I only have enough carnival fun points on my master card to get a 100.00 credit. I would like to use it towards an obc to use towards either my gratuities or towards purchases on ship. If I check that I want a 100.00 purchase will that be put on my sail and sign card as an OBC or is there another way I should claim it?

I only have enough carnival fun points on my master card to get a 100.00 credit. I would like to use it towards an obc to use towards either my gratuities or towards purchases on ship. If I check that I want a 100.00 purchase will that be put on my sail and sign card as an OBC or is there another way I should claim it?

What are fun points, and how do you get them?

Never mind...I just checked on Carnival website and found out...now I have to get my husband to change our Mastercard from Canadian Tire to Carnival!

Yes, that is what I did. I use this card for main credit purchases. I used it to pay for my cruise so received double points! Any purchases towards carnival cruises you get double points for your dollar which is nice. I just didn't have enough points yet to put it towards purchase of my cruise so was going to use it towards an OBC. I read somewhere before though something about if you wait and use it towards you statement credit when you get back home that you get double points that way too because of course then you are using it to pay off your carnival purchases which equal double points. Does anyone know how you go about applying it towards your balance though? Do you call them and tell them you want it applied that way or is there a way to go online and tell them you want to use them as partial payment or payment for your statement balance? On the Barclays website I only saw a way to use it as an OBC but then that way you woudn't get the double points.

Archived