Help identifying Miami downtown hotel on Hotwire

kittenaround

Can anyone help identify this hotel? Doesn't seem to quite match anything on hotelsrevealed.com or betterbidding.com.

3 Star Miami downtown hotel, with fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), business centre, laundry facilities - $149 for January 22, 2011.

Notes at the bottom indicate hotel collects fees for self parking at $10-$15 per day.

Thanks for the tip. I've double checked the site again and unfortunately the number or rooms is not listed for this hotel.

I do think it is the Holiday Inn Downtown Miami Port where the cheapest room goes for $178. The hotel site indicates it has laundry facilities which is not an amenity listed on trip advisor. The hotel website also indicates that there is limited self parking for $12 a day. Trip advisor rates this as a 3.5 in customer satisfaction which matches what the Hotwire site says. However, this hotel isn't listed on the betterbidding or hotelsrevealed websites so I can't compare to known hotels on Hotwire.

Any further comments/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Archived