St John-Still Have A Concern

:(In a previous post I asked about taking an excursion thru the ship (RCCL). It is the St Martin/Bay of Fundy tour. The times are 9am-2:45pm. My concern is that the ship leaves @ 3pm. I know that it has been written that the ship will wait for those on a late tour if it was booked thru the ship, however these times scare me. Why would they schedule an excursion like this? I really don't want to be so stressed on this tour that I won't enjoy it! If anyone has done this same tour, please post. I am seriously considering a cancellation for this tour even though it's one that I really wanted to do. The Freedom Tours has similar times and since they are not ship booked, I'd really be sweating it!! Can anyone help with advice? Thanks

:(In a previous post I asked about taking an excursion thru the ship (RCCL). It is the St Martin/Bay of Fundy tour. The times are 9am-2:45pm. My concern is that the ship leaves @ 3pm. I know that it has been written that the ship will wait for those on a late tour if it was booked thru the ship, however these times scare me. Why would they schedule an excursion like this? I really don't want to be so stressed on this tour that I won't enjoy it! If anyone has done this same tour, please post. I am seriously considering a cancellation for this tour even though it's one that I really wanted to do. The Freedom Tours has similar times and since they are not ship booked, I'd really be sweating it!! Can anyone help with advice? Thanks

You have absolutely nothing to worry about being on a RCCL tour - the ship will be waiting for you whether you arrive with your tour group at 2:45 or 3:30. Technically your tour is only 5 hours according to their website, and the last part of the tour takes you to the City Market which you can forgo if you desire.

Archived