Aquaventure Question

Regguy

I've seen this question posted in other threads, but no apparent answer.

On RCCL's aquaventure to atlantis excursion, do you need to wait for your group, take the water taxi, and go on the tour to get your wrist band? Or can you just take a taxi on your own from port and still get your Atlantis wristband? Thanks.

I've seen this question posted in other threads, but no apparent answer.

On RCCL's aquaventure to atlantis excursion, do you need to wait for your group, take the water taxi, and go on the tour to get your wrist band? Or can you just take a taxi on your own from port and still get your Atlantis wristband? Thanks.

We did this tour last year on the Monarch...and I'm pretty sure they gave us the wristbands at the pier right beside the ship. However, they also do a head count before they put got everyone on the water taxi. Thus...if you use your own transportation it might slow down the group. Now...if you take the wristband and let them know you're going straight there they may be ok with that.

The other alternative is to take the water taxi and once you're there on the property head straight for the pool/slide area and ditch the tour. If we went back...that's probably what we would do. You kill about 45 minutes looking at the wonderful Atlantis hotel.

Thanks. Very helpful. We're thinking about doing the Majesty next summer, after the itinerary changes. It looks as though the ship docks at 8:00 at Nassau, and I'm sort of wondering when we can expect to get to Atlantis.

In my experience there, it's good to get to the slides right at 10:00 a.m. You can ride before the lines get too crazy and then take a break in the pools. So, we were hoping for an option that would get us there with wristbands by 10. Maybe we'll go the comfort suites route to be sure.

Archived