Leftover Teen Passport (Shake/Smoothie coupons)

TXDZ

We paid $34.50 for the teen passport to share last week (we have 2 teens, and the DH & I also used them), but somehow in a full week, we were only able to consume 10 shakes between the four of us...I hate to see the other 10 coupons go to waste, so I'm offering it free to the first person to e-mail me at andiloo@gmail.com with your name and address....I promise I'm not a crazy person (heh...I work for a federal district court, so maybe I am a little crazy), and will not sell or even keep your address! I just want someone else to enjoy these (they will not question you if you are not in fact a teen...they just take your order, the coupon, and move on). Considering the shakes cost $4.95 each, 10 free coupons is a great deal!

I'll post here when it is claimed, but will not likely respond directly to everyone if there is more than one person who feels brave enough to e-mail a stranger w/their addy!

BTW-I recommend the chocolate & mocha shakes from Cadillac. Kids liked the strawberry smoothies from Key West. Run far, far away from the Butterfinger shakes in Cadillac. They are not made with butterfingers, and are a disturbing texture. Ew.

We paid $34.50 for the teen passport to share last week (we have 2 teens, and the DH & I also used them), but somehow in a full week, we were only able to consume 10 shakes between the four of us...I hate to see the other 10 coupons go to waste, so I'm offering it free to the first person to e-mail me at andiloo@gmail.com with your name and address....I promise I'm not a crazy person (heh...I work for a federal district court, so maybe I am a little crazy), and will not sell or even keep your address! I just want someone else to enjoy these (they will not question you if you are not in fact a teen...they just take your order, the coupon, and move on). Considering the shakes cost $4.95 each, 10 free coupons is a great deal!

I'll post here when it is claimed, but will not likely respond directly to everyone if there is more than one person who feels brave enough to e-mail a stranger w/their addy!

BTW-I recommend the chocolate & mocha shakes from Cadillac. Kids liked the strawberry smoothies from Key West. Run far, far away from the Butterfinger shakes in Cadillac. They are not made with butterfingers, and are a disturbing texture. Ew.

I'd love them! boettinger@comcast.net

Hey there,

When and where did you purchase the teen passport? I'd love to get one for my guys - good to know that one passport will cover all of us! THose shakes are legendary! (Sorry just to confirm - the teen passports cover Cadillac Shakes too? )

I had asked about the pass months ago but no one seemed to know anything about it - they only knew about the soda pass (which we don't want).

Hey there,

When and where did you purchase the teen passport? I'd love to get one for my guys - good to know that one passport will cover all of us! THose shakes are legendary! (Sorry just to confirm - the teen passports cover Cadillac Shakes too? )

I had asked about the pass months ago but no one seemed to know anything about it - they only knew about the soda pass (which we don't want).

We didn't want the soda package either.... We were on Pride of America just last week (July 24-31) - after embarking, we walked past all the hub-bub in the main reception area on Deck 5 (where they were pushing the soda packages left and right), up to Key West Grill above the pool and asked the bartender there about the shake package, and she sold us one right there, and my daughter immediately got a smoothie @ Key West. You can use it for shakes everywhere else that shakes are available (usually the kids would walk into Cadillac by themselves & bring them out in disposable cups, but you could get them when sitting down in the main dining rooms and Cadillac). They really didn't seem to care if we had a teen or not when we bought the passport @ Key West...

ETA: you can also use the teen passport for non-alcoholic cocktails, like virgin daiquiris & pina coladas....

Sorry if that's scattered...late night & still not quite right with my regular time zone!

That's great! We don't go until next March and things change... but at least you've given us some up-to-date information.

I didn't do a search - did you post a review, TXDZ? We have three families going - each with two teens - would love to hear about your trip.

Either way thanks so much for the tidbits you've passed along so far.

That's great! We don't go until next March and things change... but at least you've given us some up-to-date information.

I didn't do a search - did you post a review, TXDZ? We have three families going - each with two teens - would love to hear about your trip.

Either way thanks so much for the tidbits you've passed along so far.

No review yet - I want to, but catching up @ work has been crazy & all of my family but me is leaving for a week in NYC tomorrow, so evenings are consumed with laundry & prep for that...2 big trips for them w/in 3 weeks has us all in uproar. Hopefully I'll have time to write one next week while the house is quiet!

Archived