I have PDF's of East/West/Kids Dailies where/how do I post?

orangegrove

I went to my husbands office today to scan them. They came out great! :). However, I do not have a personal web page to post them to. I tried to attach them at cc but I think cc is having issues here. Or if someone knows where I can post them let me know. All the photo sites require them to be jpg format.

I would be happy to email them to someone if they can post all of the Dailies from Eastern/Western the Kids ages 10-12 and the spa price list.

Thanks for your help!

I went to my husbands office today to scan them. They came out great! :). However, I do not have a personal web page to post them to. I tried to attach them at cc but I think cc is having issues here. Or if someone knows where I can post them let me know. All the photo sites require them to be jpg format.

I would be happy to email them to someone if they can post all of the Dailies from Eastern/Western the Kids ages 10-12 and the spa price list.

Thanks for your help!

I think you can try google docs, I'm not sure how that works though. (:

Thanks for your help!

.....it's free to join. Each PDF that you upload has to be 2 meg or less, you can put up a maximum of 5 and they will only keep them up for 30 days. If you send them a donation then they wave all of the above.

http://freepdfhosting.com

Is it just the kids dailies you have? I'm not interested in the kids but if you have the regular Western ones that would be a great help. You can email me at click this.

Hope this helps

wasiii

.....it's free to join. Each PDF that you upload has to be 2 meg or less, you can put up a maximum of 5 and they will only keep them up for 30 days. If you send them a donation then they wave all of the above.

http://freepdfhosting.com

Is it just the kids dailies you have? I'm not interested in the kids but if you have the regular Western ones that would be a great help. You can email me at click this.

Hope this helps

wasiii

Thanks for your info, if googe doesn't work I'll try this but the 30 days may not be worth it. I have both weeks plus the kids for both weeks.

Orangegrove, thank you for all your efforts here. Not sure how to help you with posting and I hope that you'll be able to do so. However, in the meantime would you please be able to e-mail the pdf file to me at richardDOThoffmanATprudentialDOTcom? Thank you so much.

OK, Google Docs does not import very well. Much of the formatting is messed up and the words are jumbled on different lines. Also, imported docs cannot be bigger than 1MB! The dailies for the week are 16 and 17MB's. The kids dailies uploaded fine but again the words and formatting were messed up, the Spa page was worse.

Ugggh...hey MeriToT... are you out there? Can we use your web page to post these items?

I am trying the Windows Live site. It seems to be working. I will let you all know asap!

If you still need help please PM me and I will be happy to host them for you on my servers.

Thanks,

Scott

SatelliteGuys.US

Hi Orangegrove, cool cruiser,

After reading your wonderful posts and tips (the best I have ever read), I just knew that you, above all people, would get those dailies and spa pages on here for all of us that are going in the future. I have to wait 8 more months, but already showed the two grandkids going on this trip, the dailies for them, and they are more excited than before. So, thank you, thank you for all your persevering, and for the spa dailies too. Now I have to save a "little" more money, knowing what the Spa cost!!!!

Archived