Waiters

DreemWeaver

What did you think of your waiters on the Carnival Valor? Mine were fantastic. Melvin and Dominic. They were so very attentive and fast. I always looked forward to dinner. The food was great also.

We had early seating in the Lincoln Dining Room, table 182.

It is going back 3 years, but we had wonderful waiters on the Valor in 2007, John and his assistant Ruth. The were wonderful. Our drink waiter however ( will remain nameless ) left much to be desired! I really loved the Valor, and would sail again on her.:)

If they were that good, I hope you left your praise on the comment card. They gets perks for those kudos.

In reality, all servers and rooom stewards are different so someone sitting at another table may have been really disappointed plus peoples perception can be skewed. Maybe they are hoity toity and think the waiters must walk on water to be any good. Never can tell. But chances are slim of others being on the same cruise and seeing this post on CC. But glad you enjoyed your service. I had the best service ever on the Elation last summer & people on the same exact cruise as me complained about their service so you never know. Consider yourself fortunate to have such attentive staff.

Archived