Nativeway Email Problems?

dizkid

I've never had problems getting through, but lots of other people seem to. Sometimes they do have email problems and I always have to ask the people expecting email if they have spam filters running that may be filtering or possibly deleting any return mail from native way.

Sharon replies from the same address: nativway@candw.ky (no E, but if you put an E in native, it usually bounces very quickly). If no reply after a few days, I would sugesst trying again or...

You can also call,

1-345-946-8656

I emailed reservations on Thursday evening/Friday morning and got a confirmation back this morning (Saturday). The email address listed in previous posts is correct and is where I received the confirmation back from.

Hopefully, you had a response today, too.

Jill

Before the hurricane I was getting really fast replies since I have gone weeks waiting to hear back. I had originally book an after Stingray Swim then decided we better have the morning session. I emailed her 3 times, finally heard back from her and got the reservation changed. I really think they just have lot of problems with internet since the hurricane. I am looking forward to getting to swim with the stingrays, my luck will be we won't be able to tendor.:(

Here it is Saturday, still no replies after two tries. Hmmmm. Could someone who has gotten through please send her a email with my email address? Maybe then I can reserve our trip (we leave two weeks from today!!!)

Paul

pauljay40@yahoo.com

Done. Not sure I would expect a reply before Monday, but you never know.

If no answer by Tuesday, I would call. It shouldn't cost over 30 cents/minute, but verify with you long distance company first.

Also see here from a past post I did:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=130420

Done. Not sure I would expect a reply before Monday, but you never know.

If no answer by Tuesday, I would call. It shouldn't cost over 30 cents/minute, but verify with you long distance company first.

Also see here from a past post I did:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=130420

Paul, Sharon fooled me and replied today - you should have in your mailbox.

Just got an email from Sharon at Native Way. It took her a few days but we are confirmed for our snorkel tour on March 4th. She didn't ask for a deposit by CC from me. Just pay on the day. Can't wait to see some fish! Last time, we were in the Turks and Caicos. Didn't see one fish the whole time. And it cost me 42 Euros each!!!! Wev'e heard good things about these guys. Anyone else going on the 4th?

I have e-mailed them 4 times with no reply. We are a party of 10 looking to potentially book the Rays, Reef and Rum tour. Any suggestions? Does anyone have an alternate e-mail address?

Thanks!!

Lisa

Lisa, if you are an aol user, check your spam folder. That is what happened to me.

Michelle

In case someone needs it, here is the phone number for Native Way: (345) 916-5027. I am looking at their business card right now and for those that also want their web address it is: www.nativewaywatersports.com

We booked our excursion over the phone and didn't have any problems getting through.

We used Native Way two weeks ago (see the long review under Rum Point, Rays, etc). Absolutely wonderful, so I encourage those of you wanting to book to keep trying, it is worth it.

Sharon's husband, Eldon, met us at the pier. He is very tall and he held the Nativeway sign up high, so it was easy to find him. He walked us across the street to the parking lot where Sharon was waiting, ready to drive us to the boat. We didn't have to pay until the end of our excursion. $ well spent.

Enjoy.

Sue

PS - Don't forget to tip your guides on the boat. They work hard to ensure that your excursion is perfect.

I sent an e-mail to Sharon yesterday morning and received the phone call I requested last night. Very pleasant and helpful - nice to see an example of good customer service (wish I'd see it around home more often!).

Archived