Royal Connect/Wow Phones

Good Morning:)

I wanted to know if anyone has any recent experience with the Royal Connect/Wow Phones? A lot of the information is from earlier sailings. I am cruising with my sister in October (B2B) and we sometimes like to do our own thing while on board. These phones sound perfect for us so that we don't waste time looking for each other and can enjoy the ship together and separately.

Any information that you can give me would be greatly appreciated!:p:p

Good Morning:)

I wanted to know if anyone has any recent experience with the Royal Connect/Wow Phones? A lot of the information is from earlier sailings. I am cruising with my sister in October (B2B) and we sometimes like to do our own thing while on board. These phones sound perfect for us so that we don't waste time looking for each other and can enjoy the ship together and separately.

Any information that you can give me would be greatly appreciated!:p:p

The phones (and info) haven't really changed from previous sailings. WELL worth the price.

I used the search features and found alot of info including a video on youtube and a info flyer issued by RCI. But as I said the info was from alot of the info is from some of the earlier sailings in January and February.

They sound fabulous and exactly what I am looking for. Walkie Talkies have been unreliable in the past. I am looking for some recent info that would help me along.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived