Leave car at port, or hotel in Tampa?

sheilb4

So you still have to pay parking...oh well, looking for any hotels that offer free parking with shuttle to ship.....somehow think that the $14/day at port may be cheaper.....was just luckier in Port C I guess...

the above hotel has a park and cruise,99.00 per night. port parking is 15.00 a day. they offer free shuttle to and ffrom the portl with b-kfast. we are staying there in december, and have asked several people who stayed there how it was. it got a good review on trip advisor, and a shipmate on our oct cruise said it was a nice place to stay. hope i helped

the above hotel has a park and cruise,99.00 per night. port parking is 15.00 a day. they offer free shuttle to and ffrom the portl with b-kfast. we are staying there in december, and have asked several people who stayed there how it was. it got a good review on trip advisor, and a shipmate on our oct cruise said it was a nice place to stay. hope i helped

Thanks for the info.....I'm thinking after taxes etc at the hotel, it prob will be less $ to park at the port....

Thanks for the info.....I'm thinking after taxes etc at the hotel, it prob will be less $ to park at the port....

We live in Tampa Bay and I still check this option before any cruise. Just checked Friday for an October cruise...right now, parking at port is $14 per day so it totals $98 for 7 day parking. Least expensive cruise and stay at any local hotel that I could find are the ones around Rocky Point (near airport) for $95 per night which includes transportation to/from cruise port and airport (if you needed that). By the time you add hotel taxes and a tip for your shuttle driver to handle your bags, it comes out cheaper (and more convenient) for me to drive and park at the port.

For those who are flying in or have a very long drive and would be staying overnight anyway....the hotel stay with parking and shuttle is an EXCELLENT deal!!

I can't guarantee that they still have it- but there used to be a hotel in Ybor that let you leave the care for free during your cruise and offered a shuttle to the port. ? Maybe a Hampton Inn or Quality Inn? :confused: I'm having a brain freeze and cannot remember.

I can't guarantee that they still have it- but there used to be a hotel in Ybor that let you leave the care for free during your cruise and offered a shuttle to the port. ? Maybe a Hampton Inn or Quality Inn? :confused: I'm having a brain freeze and cannot remember.

Do you mean that they allowed you to park there for free without an overnight stay? Or you can park there for the length of the cruise if you stay at least one night before or after??

Archived