Can you buy the ship's video after the cruise?

browneyedwoman

We didn't purchase the Carnival Glory ship's video when we were on board for our 7/31 cruise to Canada. Is it possible to order it after the fact on line?

We had a great first cruise and I'm working on my trip report. I'm trying to get our pictures printed out first. Thanks to everyone here for all the great background info before we left.

How much are the videos and what are they of exactly?:confused:

There's two... the voyage video and the excursion video...

The voyage video is confined to events on the ship... the excursion video is just that... highlights of some of the Carnival excursions that are done in the ports of call.

They're $21.95 per but you can normally get a little special deal at $19.95 if your order is placed before the last day of the cruise...

:)

This question was asked on John Heald's Blog and he said that unfortunately they were NOT available after the cruise was over..Sorry..

All of the videos are dumped onto a hard drive to edit into the voyage or excursion video.

After the voyage the data is erased from the drive.

A few years ago, on the way home from a cruise, I discovered that my DVD was broken. I was only able to get a replacement by emailing the CD right then and there... They were less than an hour away from deleting the files...

:)

I have ordered DVD of our cruises before. Can;t remember the Co. name though. Sorry. Keep investigating. Try calling the cruise line for the Co. name. They are an indepentant company. Just checked the DVD, no name on them except Carnival and R.C.

Archived