Best for mid 30's

oregand

Hi all,

I was wondering which ships are the best for somebody single in their mid 30's.

I'm sailing on the Liberty on 5th September and hopeing I wont be the only single person!

David

Hi all,

I was wondering which ships are the best for somebody single in their mid 30's.

I'm sailing on the Liberty on 5th September and hopeing I wont be the only single person!

David

...I was on the Liberty in April 2010 and had a blast...I am also in my mid 30s and I enjoy to cruise on my own....I will be on the Voyager this October and I am really looking forward to it:)

The Liberty is a "monster ship" which had 4000 people onboard when I sailed her in April so it has never been a problem to find someone to talk to..;) if you have any special Liberty questions just ask...

Have a great day!

And:I would really recommend to you to sign in for a meet and mingle party here on the boards...

...I was on the Liberty in April 2010 and had a blast...I am also in my mid 30s and I enjoy to cruise on my own....I will be on the Voyager this October and I am really looking forward to it:)

The Liberty is a "monster ship" which had 4000 people onboard when I sailed her in April so it has never been a problem to find someone to talk to..;) if you have any special Liberty questions just ask...

Have a great day!

And:I would really recommend to you to sign in for a meet and mingle party here on the boards...

Thanks for the encouragement, have to admit I'm a little bit worried about cruising on my own and being bored with nobody to talk with in the evening...im a bit of a night owl! But with 4000 other people on board I'm sure I wont be the only one up late!

Thanks for the encouragement, have to admit I'm a little bit worried about cruising on my own and being bored with nobody to talk with in the evening...im a bit of a night owl! But with 4000 other people on board I'm sure I wont be the only one up late!

...just join the activities for "night owls" and instist on being seated with other solo cruisers in the dining room - the staff is usually very helpful ...

moreover I have never been bored on a cruise as there is always something to do but also time to relax if you like...for me that is always worth the 10 hours "killer flight" from Europe to Miami :)

I will celebrate my 34th birthday on the Voyager in October, I'll order some cabin decoration in advance and it will be great to spend that day on a big ship...

Enjoy your cruise!

Melli

Archived