Celebrity Summit - Royal Suites

Kruz Guys

Since the Royal Suites on the Summit are directly above the second level of the MDR (Comsopolitan) will we hear any noise from the restaurant or the piano or the kitchen? The piano would not be bad but scraping chairs, tables, and food carts would not be enjoyable.

Also, does anyone have a personal experience with both the Royal Suite and the Penthouse Suite? Is the PH worth the extra $2000?

Thanks for your comments.

:confused: :D

Since the Royal Suites on the Summit are directly above the second level of the MDR (Comsopolitan) will we hear any noise from the restaurant or the piano or the kitchen? The piano would not be bad but scraping chairs, tables, and food carts would not be enjoyable.

Also, does anyone have a personal experience with both the Royal Suite and the Penthouse Suite? Is the PH worth the extra $2000?

Thanks for your comments.

:confused: :D

We have stayed in Royal Suites many times and we have never been bothered by any noise.We stay in the Penthouse Suite on the Summit back in January it was wonderful wether I would say its worth the extra $2000 I don't know ,Would I book the Penthouse Suite again Oh in a heartbeat !.

Whatever one you go for I am sure you will enjoy it.

We have stayed in Royal Suites many times and we have never been bothered by any noise.We stay in the Penthouse Suite on the Summit back in January it was wonderful wether I would say its worth the extra $2000 I don't know ,Would I book the Penthouse Suite again Oh in a heartbeat !.

Whatever one you go for I am sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks for the information about the Royal Suite. That makes me more at ease with my booking. However, there is one PH still open and I am so tempted. We'll see. Thanks again.;)

I'm booked in the PH on Connie in November, and can hardly wait. I'm taking 3 of my girlfriends on a cruise to thank them for their friendship and help when I was sick a couple of years ago. I wanted them to have the finest accommodations on the ship; so I was not concerned about the cost.

I know that we will all have a fantastic time....

If you don't book it, you should at least check it out as future reference. Ask the butler to let you see it before you disembark.

Cheryl

I'm booked in the PH on Connie in November, and can hardly wait. I'm taking 3 of my girlfriends on a cruise to thank them for their friendship and help when I was sick a couple of years ago. I wanted them to have the finest accommodations on the ship; so I was not concerned about the cost.

I know that we will all have a fantastic time....

If you don't book it, you should at least check it out as future reference. Ask the butler to let you see it before you disembark.

Cheryl

That is such a nice gesture - to treat your friends to a wonderful cruise and a tremendous suite on top of it all. It's rare to find such generous people these days. My hat is off to you!

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Thanks

Stephen and Tom

Kruz Guys

The Royal Suites on the M class are really a good bargain if you want the high end product. The price can be more than 1/3 less for the Royal VS the Penthouse but if your talking square footage, Wow the Penthouse is the place to intertain ( you own 1/2 of the AFT of the ship).

If you not intertaining the Royal Suite's are quiet and about all a normal person could want.(I said normal:cool:)

I think though there is some issue with privacy for the RS, people can look right down on ya on the M class RS.

If you wait on some not so popular cruises you can get some fair prices on the RS's and that's a sweet SUITE.

The Royal Suites on the M class are really a good bargain if you want the high end product. The price can be more than 1/3 less for the Royal VS the Penthouse but if your talking square footage, Wow the Penthouse is the place to intertain ( you own 1/2 of the AFT of the ship).

If you not intertaining the Royal Suite's are quiet and about all a normal person could want.(I said normal:cool:)

I think though there is some issue with privacy for the RS, people can look right down on ya on the M class RS.

If you wait on some not so popular cruises you can get some fair prices on the RS's and that's a sweet SUITE.

Oh do you know what KruzGuys if you can afford it go for it I was just remembering how wonderful it was in the morning to just go sit out on the veranda it was huge you never have to leave the cabin just spend the whole day lazing on your veranda soaking up the sun.

Convinced ?

Archived