Need your opinion on Freedom #9270?

OSUKNIGHT

Looking to book the Freedom in 2012. Cabin 9270 is on Lido Deck with easy access to the pool. The issue I have is that the cabin is located behind the elevators. I am worried about the traffic from the elevators to this popular deck. What do you think?

Looking to book the Freedom in 2012. Cabin 9270 is on Lido Deck with easy access to the pool. The issue I have is that the cabin is located behind the elevators. I am worried about the traffic from the elevators to this popular deck. What do you think?

I was on the sister ship, the glory, in room 9272. I really did not hear much. I actually loved the location because it was just a few steps to iron my clothes. I would not think twice about booking the same location again.

Hi, we just returned from the Freedom on Sunday. We were in room 9285 the location was perfect so close to all the action on the Lido. There was no extra noise nor people milling around. We loved this location so much that we plan on booking future cruises on this deck. Being close to the elevators was also a plus. Don't hesitate on booking on this deck.

I didn't have that exact cabin but did stay in 9280 a few doors down. Was the absolute best location and our favorite cruise to date. We plan to go back on Freedom and stay in or around the same area. Enjoy your cruise!

• 1 month later...

Archived