Transferring booking- still use FCC credit?

tampatoms

I booked thru Princess as soon as bookings were open for Alaska 2011 to get exact cabins. I now plan to transfer to a local TA, through Princess I got a FCC credit. Do lose the FCC when I transfer booking or what is procedure ?

Thanks in advance,

tom

I booked thru Princess as soon as bookings were open for Alaska 2011 to get exact cabins. I now plan to transfer to a local TA, through Princess I got a FCC credit. Do lose the FCC when I transfer booking or what is procedure ?

Thanks in advance,

tom

Did you apply it to the booking already?

If so,

no it should still be attached to the booking.

Before you transfer to any TA, verify that he/she will give you the full onboard credit for your FCC.

Some TAs "discount" some onboard credits, using reasons & calculations I've never understood. They will increase their fare or reduce other perks they may have offered to offset OBC you get from other sources (like Princess).

Before you book with a TA, know your bottom line costs/perks -- always a good thing to do.

To Putter.. & M.... , that is what I had hoped to do. The FCC was $25 @ for wife and self for referring another couple, I had base price from Princess and then they deducted the $25. The quoted $$ from the TA on the base is lower than Princess so then I can deduct the $25 @ from their price it seems ?

tom

To Putter.. & M.... , that is what I had hoped to do. The FCC was $25 @ for wife and self for referring another couple, I had base price from Princess and then they deducted the $25. The quoted $$ from the TA on the base is lower than Princess so then I can deduct the $25 @ from their price it seems ?

tom

When you referred to FCC this is not what you meant. What you are talking about is referral credit. FCC is what you purchase for $100 each while on board and which is used as your deposit on a future cruise. For this you do get OBC.

Archived