Guarantee Balcony on Miracle

ktharris120

If I go with a guarantee balcony on the Miracle, when will I find out what my stateroom is?

Any input on guarantee vs picking your own balcony on a 2 night to nowhere. Just my dh and I arecruising to do some research on carnival. We usually cruise RCCL Voyager Class and go with deck 10 aft corner D1's. We wanted to see how the Carnival experience compared to RCCL for our longer family vacations!

Thanks for any advice!

If I go with a guarantee balcony on the Miracle, when will I find out what my stateroom is?

Any input on guarantee vs picking your own balcony on a 2 night to nowhere. Just my dh and I arecruising to do some research on carnival. We usually cruise RCCL Voyager Class and go with deck 10 aft corner D1's. We wanted to see how the Carnival experience compared to RCCL for our longer family vacations!

Thanks for any advice!

If you wanted to get the Carnival experience a 2 night CTN is not the way to do it...you should have taken atleast a 5 day to try it out...

I think your room assignment depends on when the ship starts filling up...they are going to try to sell the highest category balconies first and work down and you will get what is left over...good thing is they could only have the higher categories left and you get an extended one or an aft but if not, you should find out atleast a few days before you leave. You can also call and see if they have a room number for you yet...I did not have one on my reservation one time and I called and they told me what it was...

Archived